Eligible applicants include graduate students majoring in computer science or computer engineering (or related fields). The student will be funded by SGX3 to join the TACC science gateway team for the summer, working on live, impactful gateways. The program will run from June 5 - August 4, 2023.
Experience at a Glance
The enriching and transformative experience at a world-class supercomputing center includes:
- Opportunities to train in Software Engineering, Science Gateways, and High Performance Computing
- Mentoring by researchers at The University of Texas at Austin
- Social and team-building activities
- Professional and leadership development opportunities
- Technical report and publication opportunities