Important Fine Print:
- All CSSN members (students, faculty, staff, or CI professionals) seeking CCEP rewards need to be affiliated or work for a US-based academic institution and the member must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Reward levels are “up to x amount” and will be awarded based on feedback from CCEP Committee.
- Approval from your supervisor is required to participate.
- One request may be submitted annually per person.
- The award must be spent during the subsequent 12 months. After 12 months the funds are forfeited.
- The University of Colorado Boulder will arrange all travel rather than provide reimbursement. Once an award is awarded the awardee may receive several links to documentation to complete depending on their selection of conference registration, flight, and/or hotel. Only flight, hotel, and/or registration will be covered. The awardee will need to communicate with those from CU Boulder while bookings are confirmed. All purchases are final, and changes cannot be accommodated except in the case of a documented emergency.
- Conferences can be any US-based domestic conference (E.G. PEARC, AGU, SC, TAPIA, etc.)
- Travel Support awards must be spent on one conference, do not have a cash value, and are not refundable or reimbursable to the awardee. All amounts must be used on travel booked by CU Boulder.
- Proof of conference registration must be shown in order to book flights or hotels through CU.