03/08/2023 - 11:00 AM - 03/09/2023 - 05:30 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center is pleased to present a Machine Learning and Big Data workshop, sponsored by ACCESS.
This workshop will focus on topics including big data analytics and machine learning with Spark, and deep learning using Tensorflow.
This will be an IN PERSON event hosted by various satellite sites, there WILL NOT be a direct to desktop option for this event. The satellite site list(subject to change) is as follows:
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia State University
- University of Houston – Clear Lake
- Iowa State University
- Ohio Supercomputer Center
- Yale Center for Research Computing