This virtual workshop will cover the Intel AI Analytics Toolkit, oneAPI Data Analytics Library (oneDAL) and the Deep Neural Network Library (oneDNN) as part of the oneAPI training series. Details on each topic are below.
Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit: Provides data scientists, AI developers, and researchers familiar Python* tools and frameworks to accelerate end-to-end data science and analytics pipelines on Intel® architectures. The components are built using oneAPI libraries for low-level compute optimizations. This maximizes performance from preprocessing through machine learning.
- Deliver high-performance deep learning (DL)
- Achieve drop-in acceleration for data analytics and machine learning workflows with compute-intensive Python* packages: Modin*, NumPy, Numba, scikit-learn*, and XGBoost* optimized for Intel.
- Gain direct access to Intel analytics and AI optimizations to ensure that your software works together seamlessly.
The Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit provides a common set of libraries and tools dedicated to IoT application development and optimization. The toolkit provides software developers with several advantages:
- Includes a set of tools and libraries that can be used for the development of high-performance workloads deployed on CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other accelerators.
- Enables software developers to build more efficiently innovative embedded and IoT platform solutions.
- Accelerates development of smart connected devices with performance differentiation for Intel platforms.
- Supports the breadth of Intel platforms for optimizing memory and threading performance.
- Provides developer tools and libraries for IoT application development and optimization.
- Delivers an easy-to-use and consistent developer experience within an integrated IDE.
oneAPI Data Analytics Library (oneDAL): Intel oneAPI Data Analytics Library (oneDAL) is a library that helps speed up big data analysis by providing highly optimized algorithmic building blocks for all stages of data analytics (preprocessing, transformation, analysis, modeling, validation, and decision making) in batch, online, and distributed processing modes of computation.
Intel oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library (oneDNN): Intel oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library (oneDNN) is an open-source performance library for deep learning applications. The library includes basic building blocks for neural networks optimized for Intel Architecture Processors and Intel Processor Graphics. oneDNN is intended for deep learning applications and framework developers interested in improving application performance on Intel Architecture Processors and Intel Processor Graphics. Deep learning practitioners should use one of the applications enabled with oneDNN.